- Precise laser technology for more accurate and repeatable measurements
- Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display for easy viewing
- Small and lightweight design fits easily fits into your tool box
- 8:1 distance to spot ratio
- IP40 rated for extra protection
- Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements
- Small in size easily fit in your pocket
- Laser targeting for fast, precise measurements
- Backlit display for easy reading in dark work areas
- 8:1 distance to spot ratios measures a 10 cm spot from 10 meters to target just what you want
- ± 2% basic accuracy gives you readings you can trust
The Fluke 302+ comes with all the rugged, reliable and accurate features you have come to trust, in a small, ergonomic design. The innovative body design offers a more compact tool to meet your needs. With features of AC current measurements up to 400 A, a large 30 mm jaw opening and CAT IV 300 V/CAT III 600 V safety rating, you get a tool that handles your everyday electrical maintenance needs
The new Fluke 362 Clamp Meter is designed to fit easily in your pocket. The small 18 mm triangular jaw allows access into tight places where other clamp meters can’t reach, while providing the accuracy you can trust from a Fluke tool. This durable clamp meter is a must-have for basic clamp measurements.
Designed by electricians. Engineered by Fluke.
Compact true-rms meter for field service technicians. The Fluke 115 is the solution for a wide variety of electrical and electronic testing applications.
Also check out the Fluke 114 Electrical Multimeter, the Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter with Temperature and Microamps, and the Fluke 117, the Electrician’s Multimeter with Non-contact voltage.
Fluke 15 B Digital Multimeter provides AC/DC voltage measurement apart from a number of other functions like capacitance measurement, continuity detection and diode test. It has an auto and manual range using RANGE button. It complies with the IEC 1010-1:CAT III 300V specification.