- 24 position clutch prevents screws from stripping
- Soft grips provide additional comfort.
- Slide pack battery provides easy installation + removal of the battery.
- Keyless chuck makes bit changing quick + simple
- Variable speed reverse for drilling + driving control
Grinders & Sanders
Angle grinders can be powered by an electric motor, petrol engine or compressed air. The motor drives a geared head at a right-angle on which is mounted an abrasive disc or a thinner cut-off disc, either of which can be replaced when worn. Angle grinders typically have an adjustable guard and a side-handle for two-handed operation. Certain angle grinders, depending on their speed range, can be used as sanders, employing a sanding disc with a backing pad or disc. The backing system is typically made of hard plastic, phenolic resin, or medium-hard rubber depending on the amount of flexibility desired.
A SANDER is a power tool used to smooth surfaces by abrasion with sandpaper. Sanders have a means to attach the sandpaper and a mechanism to move it rapidly contained within a housing with means to hand-hold it or fix it to a workbench. Woodworking sanders are usually powered electrically, and those used in auto-body repair work by compressed air. There are many different types of sanders for different purposes. Multi-purpose power tools and electric drills may have sander attachments.
Woodworking sanders include:
- Flap sander or sanding flap wheel: A sanding attachment shaped like a Rolodex and used on a hand-held drill or mounted on a bench grinder for finishing curved surfaces.
- Belt sander (hand-held or stationary)
- Disc sander: A disc sander is most commonly implemented as a stationary machine that consists of a replaceable circular shaped sandpaper attached to a wheel turned by an electric motor or compressed air. The usually wooden work piece, (although other materials can be shaped and worked on such as plastics, metals and other soft materials), is sat on a front bench that can be adjusted to various angles. It can be used for rough or fine sanding depending on the sanding grit used.
The BGM1003 Belt Sander is very versatile and, thanks to the adjustable sanding belt position, flexible to use.The sander is equipped with a 375Watt motor. Thanks to the adjustable, multifunctional workbench, you can work precisely and comfortably. This bench sander has a dust protected safety switch and the rubber feet ensure optimum stability for this stationary machine.