- 24 position clutch prevents screws from stripping
- Soft grips provide additional comfort.
- Slide pack battery provides easy installation + removal of the battery.
- Keyless chuck makes bit changing quick + simple
- Variable speed reverse for drilling + driving control
- 2.6 joules of impact energy for fast drilling and chipping speed
- Rotating brush ring delivers full speed/torque in forward and reverse
- Integral clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams
- 8.0 amp high performance motor
- Compact, lightweight design for comfortable use-
- Compatible with D25301D drilling dust extraction system
- Compact and high strength helical gear for long lifetime
- Spindle collar diameter of 43 mm- Can be used in drill stands
- Ergonomic softgrip for fatigue-free drilling
- Practical belt clip for easy handling
- Rotatable brush plate for same power in forward and reverse direction; Ergonomic switch with electronic speed control
The FERM TDM1026 bench pillar drill is an ideal machine for the demanding craftsman! This robust column drill is equipped with an engine of 350 Watt and 5 different speed settings, with a maximum speed of 2500 RPM! The worktable (160 x 160 mm) is adjustable in height and can also be tilted to an angle of 0 to 45 °.