- 2.6 joules of impact energy for fast drilling and chipping speed
- Rotating brush ring delivers full speed/torque in forward and reverse
- Integral clutch reduces sudden, high torque reactions if bit jams
- 8.0 amp high performance motor
- Compact, lightweight design for comfortable use-
- Compatible with D25301D drilling dust extraction system
- Compact and high strength helical gear for long lifetime
- Spindle collar diameter of 43 mm- Can be used in drill stands
- Ergonomic softgrip for fatigue-free drilling
- Practical belt clip for easy handling
- Rotatable brush plate for same power in forward and reverse direction; Ergonomic switch with electronic speed control
Time left to buy
- 24 position clutch prevents screws from stripping
- Soft grips provide additional comfort.
- Slide pack battery provides easy installation + removal of the battery.
- Keyless chuck makes bit changing quick + simple
- Variable speed reverse for drilling + driving control
The FERM TDM1026 bench pillar drill is an ideal machine for the demanding craftsman! This robust column drill is equipped with an engine of 350 Watt and 5 different speed settings, with a maximum speed of 2500 RPM! The worktable (160 x 160 mm) is adjustable in height and can also be tilted to an angle of 0 to 45 °.
- On sale!
- Powerful and durable 160 Watt motor delivers outstanding concrete breaking performance for all heavy demolition applications
- Ergonomics line design ensures user comfort during any application
- Large Hammer mechanism delivers maximum durability and excellent concrete breaking performance
- Rubber grip handle improves user comfort lowering fatigue during extended use